1-604-543-8337 1-778-572-0400 info@alisimmigration.com

Immigration to Canada

Our company is specialized in representation of different matters related to Canadian immigration. Our licensed and experienced Canadian Immigration Consultants will assist you to find your immigration path, as well as, prepare all required documents. We can assist you become a permanent resident of Canada through a number of Federal and Provincial Nominee Programs.

Permanent Resident Federal Programs – Express Entry.
This program includes three main directions:
– Federal Skilled Worker (FSW). This program is beneficial for workers with one year or more qualified foreign professional experience, high level of education and excellent English or French skills.
– Federal Skilled Trade (FST). Following program is beneficial for workers with two or more year of experience in trades, also is required to have a job offer from Canadian employer or certification.
– Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is beneficial for workers with minimum of one year qualified Canadian experience and good English or French skills. Job offer from Canadian Employer is not required, but will be beneficial.

Provincial Nominee Programs
We are specialized in all Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs. Canadian Provinces are concluded an agreement on immigration with the Federal Government of Canada and have the right to nominate potential immigrants who have the professions needed in the province. Besides skilled workers stream, almost all Provinces have an International graduate stream for the International students who have completed an education and received a certificate or diploma in Canada.

Family Sponsorship
We successfully assisted and reunited many Canadian families. We are proud of working together with our clients as a team and exceeding their expectations. Our Certified Immigration Consultants are very experienced in family sponsorship immigration. According to Canadian law, any adult citizen or permanent resident of Canada has a opportunity to sponsor following relatives for permanent residence in Canada:
– Spouse
– Parents/Grandparents
– Children
– Other family members