1-604-543-8337 1-778-572-0400 info@alisimmigration.com

Visas to Canada

Our company has extensive experience in processing various types of Canadian visas, our immigration consultants provide an individual approach to each client. We analyse financial, employment, and family situation of each client, and provide list of required documents individually for each client. We check all the documents, fill out all forms correctly, and apply for a visa in a proper format, increasing chances of obtaining a visa to Canada. We cannot guarantee a visa to Canada because the final decision on issuing a visa is made by CIC, but we do our best to achieve a positive result using our broad experience and individual approach to each client.

Temporary Resident status

  • Travel/Visitor visa
  • Student visa (see more)
  • Work visa (see more)
  • Working Holiday Visa
  • Super Visa (Parents/Grandparents)
  • TRV Extensions
  • Temporary Resident Permits

You might be eligible for a visitor visa in following cases:

  • visit friends or relatives in Canada.
  • travel to Canada
  • business trip
  • studying English for less than 6 months
  • application for Super Visa for parents or grandparents

You will be expected to provide following information and supporting documents to get your visitor visa, but not limited to:

  • proof of finance;
  • your income and employment information;
  • purpose of your visit;
  • proof of strong ties to your country of citizenship (you not going to overstay in Canada) etc.

Travel visa can be single or multiple entry. You cannot live in Canada under visitor visa status for more than 6 months, except super visa for parents and grandparents with multiple entry.

Super visa can be granted to:

  • parents, whose children are permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
  • grandparents, whose grandchildren are permanent residents or citizens of Canada.

The main difference between visitor visa and super visa is the length of stay. Parents and grandparents who obtained super visa are allowed to stay in Canada and do not leave country for up two years. After 2 years spent in Canada, visitors required to leave a country for at least 6 months, and come back again for up to 2 years.

It is easier to get a super visa rather than visitor visa. Although, the requirements for super visa are higher. It is required to provide proof of income for previous year and meet an establish minimum amount of income per family. Also, you are required to purchase medical insurance for at least one year for each person invited to Canada.

You are required to demonstrate:

  • ties to your home country;
  • purpose of your visit;
  • you family information and finances;
  • an invitation from a Canadian host.

You must also:

  • prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
  • provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
  • have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and,
  • have an immigration medical exam.

Documents for visitor visa can be submitted online which makes it easier to process clients’ documents from all over the world. Documents needs to be scanned and emailed, original documents are not required.

You can contact us from different countries by email info@alis-canada.com

We speak Russian, English, and Hebrew.