Education in Canada
One of the most common ways of immigration to Canada is to become a full-time student at Canadian college/university. After graduation you will be eligible to get Canadian work experience and apply for immigration. Therefore, education in Canada attracts students from all over the world.
- Language Schools
- Bachelor Degree Programs
- Master Degree Programs
- 1-2 years Certificate/Diploma programs
- Summer camps – summer youth programs for children (10-17 years old), includes accommodations, food, transfers, excursions and entertaining program after school.
Advantages of studying in Canada:
- post-graduate work permit and ability to work part-time while studying;
- work permit for a spouse to accompany you to Canada;
- world standard education system
- affordable tuition fees (compare to US and Great Britain)
In order to apply for student visa, you are required to choose and register for study program of a Canadian College or University. Educational institutions set different admission requirements for variety of programs. Our company represent lots of colleges and universities around Canada, so we can assist you to choose the best college and study program based on your personal needs. We consider following factors when choosing education institutions for our clients: budget, language, previous education, and clients preference.
When enrollment letter received from Canadian University or College, you need to prepare documents and apply for student visa. When you apply for student visa, your documents must cover 3 main areas:
- Proof of finance (ability to pay tuition fee and housing expenses)
- Prove ties with your country of citizenship.
- Motivation letter – describe why do you want to study in Canada, how is it connected with your career path and education background.
These are three main questions immigration officer is expected you to cover, although there might be some other questions that you are expected to answer based on the individual circumstances. For example, if you graduated many years ago and decided to continue your education in Canada, you need to be very persuasive to get your student visa approved.
Documents for student visa can be submitted online which makes it easier to process students’ documents from all over the world. Documents needs to be scanned and emailed, original documents are not required.
Our office located in Vancouver, Canada; therefore, we will be able to offer you the best solution for studying in Canada with opportunity to work and immigrate I the future.
You can contact us from different countries by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We speak Russian, English, and Hebrew.