For Vancouver residents
Personal face-to face consultation with licensed immigration consultant may take place on weekdays or weekends at any time.
Pease schedule your consultation in advance by phone 1-604-543-8337 or email email@example.com.
Cost of consultation is $100 CAD. Duration of consultation is 1 hour. According to our experience, 1 hour is enough for client to ask all questions and get full answers from immigration consultant.
Distance and International Calls
If you have a couple of questions, and you would like to get brief answers within 10 to 15 minutes, you might get a free consultation. Immigration consultant can be reached by 1-604-543-8337 Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
If you require longer consultation and would like to get detailed answers regarding immigration processes and programs, you may need to schedule a regular consultation by phone or via Skype. Pease schedule your consultation in advance by phone 1-604-543-8337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost of consultation is $100 CAD. Duration of consultation is 1 hour. According to our experience, 1 hour is enough for client to ask all questions and get full answers from immigration consultant.
Professional Second look
Here are some major reasons delay in immigration application processing, some of them might even lead to a denial:
- mistakes and typos in application forms;
- failure to provide correct supporting documents
- failure to provide required supporting documents
- missing important stamps, signatures, apostilles, or power of attorney.
Important! Any information that you submit to CIC remains in their computer system forever. Immigration officer who makes a decision about your case will always refer to this information any time you apply.
If you would like to make your application on your own without assistance of licensed immigration consultant, you may require a second look of a professional in the following situations:
- You gathered all the documents, filled out all forms, but you afraid that you made a mistake.
- Your documents package is ready, but you do not know where to send it.
- Your file is almost ready, but you are not confident if you provided enough documents.
- You required to provide specific documents but it is quite difficult to get them, and you are not sure if you can substitute them.
- You filled out application forms, but you have some questions.
- Immigration application file is ready; although, you have some doubts regarding one or another piece of information provided in your application and its impact on success of your application.
For listed above and similar to it situation Alis Immigration Inc. offers to check immigration application before submission (Second look service). You provide all filled forms and supporting documents, and our licensed immigration consultant check all package. It is a good opportunity to check all mistakes, correct them before submission of your file, and avoid disappointing delays and denials.
Period of immigration application file check: 1 to 7 work days.
Cost of second look service:
Immigration application file (sponsorship, PNP, Express Entry ect.) – $800-1500 CAD
Temporary resident file (student, work, or visitor visa) – $200-300 CAD
The price is subject to change depending on an urgency of second look and amount of work done on a file.